JDPlayer - it's easy and convenient music player with equalizer.
+++ You can listen music while working with other applications, and control the player with a headset - very convenient if you're in the way.
+++ All playlists you can listen in 3 modes: in order, in random order, or play the same track.
+++ Equalizer with standard presets, and more exotic effects like reverb and others. There is also a nice graphical representation of the stereo in two bars.
+++ For all tracks have display bit rate and size, you can leave the music quality is worse thus saving space on your device.
+++ Change color schemes and background app you will never get bored!
To add tracks to the application:
1) Open iTunes, on your PC, and select Applications.
2) At the bottom of this page you will find the Shared files.
3) Select the application JDPlayer and you can add your own mp3 files via the Add button, or simply transfer in the window.
4) Synchronization is not required, all files will be added to the application immediately.
5) On the device, go to the app JDPlayer, then go to File and click Import from iTunes File Sharing, it is just below the search.
6) Now just drag the desired tracks one by one or all at once to create a playlist and enjoy your favorite music.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
JDPlayer is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
JDPlayer (version 1.2) has a file size of 13.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 476 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.